Surgical care in Fredericksburg
When you need surgery, trust the innovative and experienced surgeons and clinical staff at Spotsylvania Regional Medical Center to delivery top quality, compassionate surgical care close to Fredericksburg.
Are you curious to learn more about our surgical services? Call our Consult-A-Nurse® line at (888) 685-1610.
Our facility’s patient-focused surgical services give you the benefits of:
- Multispecialty surgical team, which includes highly trained physicians, anesthesiologists, nurses and other healthcare professionals.
- Surgical suites equipped with advanced technology, including the da Vinci® robotic surgery system for faster recovery times.
Our multispecialty surgical team’s goal is to provide you with expert, personal care in an inviting and comfortable environment that promotes your health and recovery.
Our surgical specialties
Spotsylvania Regional Medical Center offers an array of surgical procedures in the following surgical specialties:
- Breast surgery
- General surgery
- Hand and upper extremity surgery
- Gynecologic surgery
- Orthopedic surgery
- Plastic surgery
- Foot and ankle surgery
- Prostate surgery
- Spine surgery
- Urogynecologic surgery
- Urological surgery
- Vascular surgery
Spotsylvania Regional Medical Center is proud to offer a range of advanced procedures through the use of robotic surgery. Robotic surgery allows for increased visualization and higher precision during surgery, and it offers the benefits of a faster recovery time and smaller incisions. We offer the following robotic procedures:
- Colorectal surgeries
- Gallbladder removal
- Hernia repair
- Sacrocolpopexy (pelvic floor prolapse repair)
- Prostatectomy (prostate removal)
- Adrenalectomy (adrenal gland removal)
- Complete or partial nephrectomy (kidney removal)