Orthopedic center in Fredericksburg
The orthopedic center at Spotsylvania Regional Medical Center provides comprehensive orthopedic, spine and joint care to patients in Stafford and Spotsylvania Counties and the city of Fredericksburg. Our highly trained orthopedic team offers leading-edge medical care, rehabilitation therapy and minimally invasive surgical techniques to relieve your pain and get you moving freely again.
Call our Consult-A-Nurse® line at (888) 685-1610 to learn more about our orthopedic services.
Our patients benefit from advanced equipment, expert staff and innovative treatment plans customized to each patient’s goals and lifestyle. As a community hospital, you also receive personalized care and education from a team with you every step of the way. Our comprehensive orthopedic programs include:
- Back and spine care
- Hand and upper extremity care
- Foot and ankle care
- Knee replacement
- Hip replacement
- Physical therapy and rehabilitation
- Shoulder replacement
Advanced orthopedics at Spotsylvania Regional Medical Center
Patients choose Spotsylvania Regional Medical Center’s orthopedic care for our:
- Fellowship-trained, board-certified specialists. Your care comes from board-certified doctors specially trained in orthopedics, orthopedic surgery, sports medicine and neurosurgery. Most of our doctors are fellowship-trained in their fields.
- Care in a full-service hospital. If you need surgery, you can rest assured we offer the services and amenities of a full-service hospital, should you need them.
- Comprehensive care you deserve, all in one place. We have the latest imaging and tests available to evaluate and diagnose orthopedic conditions at the earliest stages. Our hospital also offers both inpatient and outpatient orthopedic rehabilitation services. This means you can get diagnostics, treatment and therapy in one place, from one team.
- Compassionate team committed to your health. You benefit from a team of doctors, surgeons, nurses, physical therapists and other specialists and professionals dedicated to helping you get better faster.
- Free valet parking for hospital services. To make life more convenient, we offer free valet parking.
Orthopedic conditions we treat
When you are experiencing pain or an injury, we understand that you want to get back to your active life, without pain. Our orthopedic team treats a wide range of orthopedic conditions including:
- Arthritis pain
- Bone spurs
- Broken bones
- Carpal tunnel syndrome
- Degenerative disc disease
- Herniated disc
- Impingement (pinched nerve)
- Joint pain from injury or osteoarthritis
- Joint dislocation
- Muscle strains or sprains
- Neck and back pain
- Overuse or repetitive stress injury
- Plantar fasciitis (heel pain)
- Sciatic pain
- Scoliosis, kyphosis and other spinal deformities
- Spinal tumors
- Sports injuries, including concussions
- Tendon and cartilage injury
- Tennis elbow
- Trauma injury
- Trigger finger
Orthopedic treatment options
We use an innovative combination of treatments, including nonsurgical techniques, rehabilitation therapy, medicines and surgery. If surgery is necessary, your care team will help you decide on the best approach based on the latest technology and techniques, including minimally invasive options.
Our surgical and nonsurgical orthopedic treatments include:
- ACL, LCL and PCL ligament repair
- Arthroscopic surgery
- Casting and splinting
- Cartilage and meniscus repair
- Cervical (neck) surgery
- Lumbar disc replacement
- Minimally invasive spine surgery
- Occupational therapy
- Partial knee replacement
- Partial shoulder replacement
- Physical therapy
- Reverse shoulder replacement
- Rotator cuff repair
- Spinal fusion
- Sports medicine treatment
- Total joint replacement of the knee, hip and shoulder