As the center of your family, we know your health is easy to overlook because you’re focused on others. At Spotsylvania Regional Medical Center, we hope to make things a little easier for you by offering a full range of integrated women’s health services to meet your needs for all stages of your life in one location.
We have been designated as an AAGL Center of Excellence for Minimally Invasive Gynecology™ and are proud to provide expert gynecologic care to Spotsylvania County. In addition to our skilled physicians and gynecologic surgical care, we offer prenatal care, birthing specialists, and mammogram services.
Our full range of services includes:
- 10 private labor, delivery, recovery, and postpartum (LDRP) rooms
- 24-hour family-centered maternity care, baby is with mom as much as desired
- Level II NICU
- Dedicated women’s health unit
- Free childbirth education classes and tours
- Advanced imaging services, including digital mammography, breast ultrasound, breast MRI and bone density screening
- Gynecologic care
- Lactation and breastfeeding services
- Breast health education and surgical care
- Cancer care
- Minimally-invasive robotic surgery with da Vinci® Robotic Surgery Systems