Pediatric-friendly emergency care for your kids.
The pediatric-friendly ER at Spotsylvania Regional Medical Center has specialized services to meet the unique needs of ill or injured children. Our board certified physicians and specially trained nurses don’t treat your child like an adult, we work to meet the unique needs of your child during a medical emergency.
We understand how important the parent-child relationship is, which is why we keep you informed during every step of your child’s treatment and work with you to do what's best for your child wellness.
If your child is experiencing an emergency, always call 911 first.
Why choose us — Expert care, comfort, and convenience
Our pediatric-friendly ER features:
- Board certified Emergency Medicine physicians who are trained in both adults and pediatrics
- Nurses with special training and certification in pediatric care
- Pediatric medication management system that allows us to improve the speed, accuracy and administration of medications, reduce medical errors, and standardize pediatric medication dosing.
- Family-friendly environment
- Complimentary valet parking so you and your child can go directly to the ER
- Free Wi-Fi
If you would like to talk to a nurse about whether you should come to the ER or wait for your doctor’s office to open, you can contact a nurse, 24 hours a day by phone at 888-685-1610.
Visit our website or text ’ER’ to 32222 to find out the HCA ER wait times closest to you (message and data rates may apply).