Exceptional Orthopedic Care in Fredericksburg, Virginia
The orthopedic center at Spotsylvania Regional Medical Center provides comprehensive orthopedic, spine, and joint care for patients in Stafford and Spotsylvania counties and the city of Fredericksburg. We offer you leading-edge medical care, rehabilitation therapy, and minimally invasive surgical techniques to relieve your pain, with a faster recovery.
Health Risk Assessments
Find out how healthy you are by taking our FREE online health risk assessments:
You benefit from advanced equipment, expert staff, and innovative treatments customized to your goals and lifestyle. As a community hospital, you also get the personalized care and education from a team that’s with you every step of the way. Our comprehensive orthopedic programs include:
- Back and spine care
- Hand, foot and ankle care
- Knee and hip replacement
- Physical therapy and rehabilitation
- Shoulder replacement
- Sports medicine
Orthopedic Conditions We Treat
When you’re suffering from pain or injury, we understand you just want to get back to your active life, without pain. Our doctors and surgeons are board certified and fellowship trained, so you can rest assured you’re getting expert diagnosis and a personalized treatment plan.
Spotsylvania Regional Medical Center’s orthopedic team treats a wide range of orthopedic conditions including:
- Arthritis pain
- Bone spurs
- Broken bones
- Carpal tunnel syndrome
- Degenerative disc disease
- Herniated disc
- Impingement (pinched nerve)
- Joint pain from injury or osteoarthritis
- Joint dislocation
- Muscle strains or sprains
Nonsurgical and Surgical Orthopedic Care
We use an innovative combination of treatments, including rehabilitation therapy and medicines. If surgery is necessary, your care team will help you decide on the best approach based on the latest technology and techniques, including minimally invasive options.
Our surgical and nonsurgical orthopedic services include:
Caring for Your Orthopedic and Spine Needs in Fredericksburg
Spotsylvania Regional Medical Center offers high quality orthopedic and spine care to relieve your pain and get you back to doing what you love. Patients choose us for:
- Fellowship trained, board-certified specialists. Your care comes from board-certified doctors, specially trained in orthopedics, orthopedic surgery, sports medicine, and neurosurgery. Most of our doctors are also fellowship trained in their field.
- Care in a full-service hospital. If you need surgery, you can rest assured we offer the services and amenities of a full-service hospital, should you need it.
- Comprehensive care you deserve, all in one place. We have the latest imaging and tests available to evaluate and diagnose orthopedic conditions at the earliest stages. Our hospital also offers both inpatient and outpatient orthopedic rehabilitation services. This means you can get diagnostics, treatment, and therapy in one place, from one team.
- Compassionate team committed to your health. You benefit from a team of doctors, surgeons, nurses, physical therapists, and other specialists and professionals dedicated to helping you get better, faster.
- Free valet parking for hospital services. To make life more convenient, we offer free valet parking.
We offer advanced joint replacement and reconstruction options, including minimally invasive techniques for faster recovery. Learn more.
Neck and back pain can cause time away from work or limit your active lifestyle. Let our orthopedic and spine experts restore your functioning, safely.
Our orthopedics specialists offer innovative shoulder replacement techniques to help you regain movement and range of motion.