When minutes matter.
More than 58 million Americans suffer from cardiovascular disease and many more are at risk for developing it.
Spotsylvania Regional Medical Center is an Accredited Chest Pain Center with Primary Percutaneous Coronary Intervention (PCI). Having earned this distinction from the Society of Chest Pain Centers (SCPC), we offer fast, specialized emergency heart care that makes a critical difference when minutes matter.
Your heart is your hardest working muscle. Trust your heart to the cardiac experts at Spotsylvania Regional Medical Center.
Services with heart.
Our experienced cardiovascular team is equipped to treat all conditions of the heart and vascular system.
- Individualized care plan created by our multidisciplinary team of cardiologists, respiratory therapists, rehabilitation therapists, occupational therapists, dietitians and social workers.
- Complete continuum of cardiovascular services from screenings to diagnosis, treatment and follow-up care in one location.
- The only accredited Chest Pain Center with Primary PCI in Spotsylvania County, providing fast, skilled response to potential heart attack
- Round-the-clock cardiac catheterization lab staffed by skilled specialists and equipped with the latest technology
- Heart attack treatment times below national averages to get you the care you need quickly
Conditions we treat.
From diagnosis through treatment and beyond, Spotsylvania Regional Medical Center delivers customized, comprehensive care you can count on for the best possible outcomes.
Our treatment includes:
- Acute coronary syndrome (ACS)
- Arrhythmia (heart rhythm disorders)
- Atherosclerosis (disease of the blood vessels)
- Congenital heart disease
- Congestive heart failure (CHF)
- Coronary artery disease
- Heart attack and chest pain (angina)
- Hypertension (high blood pressure)
- Pediatric heart conditions
- Peripheral artery disease
- Peripheral vascular disease
- Valve disease (including aortic stenosis and mitral valve disease)
Call our Consult-A-Nurse® team 24/7 at (888) 685-1610 to find a cardiovascular specialist, make an appointment and learn more about heart and vascular services at Spotsylvania Regional Medical Center.