Why Choose a Pediatric Friendly ER
When your child is sick or injured in Fredericksburg, VA you may be overwhelmed and not know where to go for emergency care. The doctors and nurses of Spotsylvania Regional Medical Center ER are specially trained to care for your child in a medical emergency, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
We understand children are different, which is why we go to extraordinary lengths to make sure their visit to our emergency room is as comforting and safe as possible. Our physicians, nurses, and specialists will communicate and work with you, sharing all test results and treatment plans so you can make informed decisions about what's best for your child. Our pediatric-friendly ER features:
- Board certified Emergency Medicine physicians who are trained in both adults and pediatrics
- Nurses with special training and certification in pediatric care
- Pediatric medication management system that allows us to improve the speed, accuracy and administration of medications, reduce medical errors, and standardize pediatric medication dosing.
- Family-friendly environment
- Complimentary valet parking so you and your child can go directly to the ER
If your child is experiencing an emergency, always call 911 first.
Get Door-to-Door directions from your current location.
4600 Spotsylvania Parkway
Fredericksburg, VA 22408
Call (504) 498-4000 for directions, parking, or general information about Spotsylvania Regional Medical Center.
If you would like to talk to a nurse about whether you should come to the ER or wait for your doctor’s office to open, you can contact a nurse, 24 hours a day by phone at (888) 685-1610.