Our Mission, Vision, & Values
Above all else, we are committed to the care and improvement of human life. In recognition of this commitment, we strive to deliver high quality, cost effective healthcare in the communities we serve.
Spotsylvania Regional Medical Center will be:
- the best place to receive care
- the best place to practice medicine
- the best place to work
- a strong asset to our community
In pursuit of our mission, we believe the following value statements are essential and timeless.
- We recognize and affirm the unique and intrinsic worth of each individual.
- We treat all those we serve with compassion and kindness.
- We act with absolute honesty, integrity and fairness in the way we conduct our business and the way we live our lives.
- We trust our colleagues as valuable members of our healthcare team and pledge to treat one another with loyalty, respect and dignity.
We believe the following principles to be true and timeless:
- Our number one focus will always be on patient care.
- We are committed to caring for people with compassion and kindness.
- We are committed to consistently providing high quality care and service to our patients.
- We will work closely with and enthusiastically support the communities which we serve.
- Our success is dependent upon attracting, developing and retaining our greatest asset - our people.
- We believe in holding people accountable to our values and principles through fair and accurate metrics.
- We believe our business is best managed and run at the local level, giving responsibility and authority to those closest to the delivery of patient care.
- We will continue to evolve and grow our business in order to successfully fulfill our mission while faithfully adhering to our values and principles.
- We will constantly look for ways to innovate and improve the quality of our care and service.
- We will maintain a strong, viable financial position which will continue to deserve the respect and give confidence to our stakeholders.
- We will foster an environment that:
- Treats all people with dignity and respect.
- Encourages open and honest communication.
- Builds loyalty and trust.
If you have concerns related to patient rights, care of patients, safety, infection control, medication use and security that raises any credible suggestion of failure to comply with The Joint Commission standards please contact The Joint Commission:
Quality and Safety Monitoring
Joint Commission International Accreditation
1515 W. 22nd Street, Suite 1300W
Oak Brook, IL 60523